Saturday, April 07, 2007

My HammerHead Sharks Here I Come!


This day has FINALLY came! The day that I have been waiting for so LONG! We have planned this trip since last year..... Layang Layang, my dear hammerhead sharks here I come. I really look foward to a good deal of sunshine and swimming with the hammerhead sharks.


LAYANG LAYANG- This island is a diver's haven. An atoll of 13 linked coral reefs, this is an island part of the 600 islands, reefs and shoals in the South China Sea known as The Spratly's.


GETTING THERE- Catch a flight to Kota Kinabalu and another hour flight to Layang Layang island. If you are not a non diver, forget about going there. You'll get bored to death and probably die of envy when all the divers coming back raving about the hammerhead sharks they have seen or spotting an unsusal sea creature!

I got to catch a flight now... catch you guys later....





1 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Can't wait to read all about it when you return!! You MUST write and add photos!!!
xx
Caio from Italy!
(wish you were coming to the wedding in Paris!! We'll miss you!!)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home