Monday, June 04, 2007

My Family Rocks!

It was a great night.... my family ROCKS! everyone who are close to my heart gathered at Clementi for a PIG out session.. .... It's been a while since I had a great time.... see what food can do to people??? Mum made such delicious food. Her famous Peranakan curry chicken, fried bee hoo, poh piah, sambal stingrays and prawns, lovely cheese and crackers and wine. Everyone had a GREAT time!


Check out those happy faces that I had captured that night! check out my sis with a HUGE smile holding her baby or my dad digging out my mum's chicken curry.







My dear cousin will be relocationg herself up to Germany. I wish her and her bf well. At least this means it would give me an opportunity to visit her. *wink* *wink* get the hint coz?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home