Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pole Tricks


I did my first pole dancing class. Oh my ... it was exhilarating.... I could twist, turn, tip top, swing, spin, chest out, flip my hair in the most sensual way and arch my back.... and my my.. am i having a GREAT ache on my back and arms right now!!!!!

It was fun while it lasts... now i need to put up with the pain and bruises on my arms and legs. This calls for some basic training to build up my personal strength... Pole dancing takes takes muscular endurance and coordination as well as sensuality. it was pretty hard to manage the physical aspect and still try to put up an act. It was really harder than i would have expected.

My instructor made the routine looked all easy as she gildes around the pole as if she's feathering the floor.

It's a GREAT sport to keep yourself fit... cause you'll be so motivate to have a firmer ass and look good dancing with the pole.. hahahaah!!!!! : )

1 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Pole Dancing! How FUN!!!!

Tag - you're it -- there's a Meme waiting for you on my blog (June 15).
xx

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home